Here are the blogs from
here are a few key or interesting resources for COVID-19 - but not an exhaustive list!
- PHE & DHSC COVID-19: guidance for health professionals This includes guidance for primary care and travel advice.
- Public Health Matters Q&A webpage. Coronavirus – what you need to know here
- NHS page designed to help clinicians- doctors, nurses, dentists, opticians and other healthcare colleagues – deal with coronavirus (COVID-19) here
- WHO collection of resources here
- WHO Coronavirus disease (COVID-2019) situation reports here
- CDC collection of resources here
- Very interesting series of presentations - Royal College of Physicians COVID-19: An expert update for doctors on 12th February here
- NHS Overview Coronavirus (COVID-19) for the public here
- NHS resource: How to wash your hands here
- PHE Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources here
- CDC collection of handwashing posters including some for children here
- The CBBC Newsround has published a short video with Dr Chris and Dr Xand - Coronavirus: Why it might not be as scary as it sounds I think we should all adopt the elbow shake!