Friday 3 January 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR 2014

Writing this having finished my travel clinic in the surgery with a bit of a headache!  We've just switched over to systmone and I haven't had enough practice at it yet to feel confident nor get the travel template set up sufficiently to my satisfaction!  However, it seems an intuitive package - I think I'm going to like it!

If you read my New Year blog of 2013, you won't be surprised to learn I stayed in this year but actually saw the fireworks from our flat window and on the television simultaneously - well the TV images were a few seconds behind!

Happy New Year  - may it be a healthy and happy one for you all.

2 comments:

  1. Its always good to learn tips like you share for blog posting. As I just started posting comments for blog and facing problem of lots of rejections. I think your suggestion would be helpful for me. I will let you know if its work for me too. community and public health nursing 8th edition

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete