Monday 17 February 2014

Safe Storage and Handling of Vaccines

Although this subject is perceived as very 'boring' I think it's vitally important to ensure vaccines are administered in optimum condition for maximum protection.  I've written a CPD article due to be published in Nursing Standard this Wednesday (19th February 2014) on the topic - and have tried hard to also make it interesting.......well I thought it was anyway!   And check out 'time out' activity no. 3.  To access Nursing Standard see here

Below is an NHS poster to help you keep your vaccines healthy as well.  Click on the link below to obtain the PDF.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject? the box is attached to the floor

    ReplyDelete